    vs SODA...

    I guess I understand what SOA is but not SODA
    , Jan 14, 2006

  2. Hello ,

    SODA is just first step (not always good) to the SOA
    Read here http://www.ftponline.com/ea/magazine/fall/features/gvanhuizen/

    > Can someone explain the difference between Service Oriented
    > Architecture and Service-oriented Development of Applications .... SOA
    > vs SODA...
    >
    > I guess I understand what SOA is but not SODA

    ---
    WBR,
    Michael Nemtsev :: blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/laflour

    "At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not
    cease to be insipid." (c) Friedrich Nietzsch
    Michael Nemtsev, Jan 15, 2006