SOAP::Lite and header

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Stefan Braun, Mar 1, 2007.

  1. Stefan Braun

    Stefan Braun Guest

    Hello,

    I have to add an AuthHeader to a call of a webservice.

    The header has to look like:

    <soap:Header>

    <AuthHeader xmlns="xyz">

    <Company>XXX</Company>

    <Username>TEST</Username>

    </AuthHeader>

    </soap:Header>

    Has someone a idea how to do it? I didn't found a example in internet.

    Thanks for your help.

    Regards

    Stefan

    Stefan Braun, Mar 1, 2007