SOAP '-' problem

Krzysztof Kaczmarek

Hello,

I try to use this wsdl: http://webapi.allegro.pl/uploader.php?wsdl .
The problem is: variables are like "country-id". When I use 'soap/
wsdlDriver' or soap4r I become message like this:

`@country-id' is not allowed as an instance variable name

How can i solve this problem? Maybe there are another soap library?

Sorry for my english =)

best regards
Krzysztof Kaczmarek

Mark Thomas

Hello,

I try to use this wsdl:http://webapi.allegro.pl/uploader.php?wsdl.
The problem is: variables are like "country-id". When I use 'soap/
wsdlDriver' or soap4r I become message like this:

 `@country-id' is not allowed as an instance variable name

How can i solve this problem? Maybe there are another soap library?

That looks like a bug from an old version of soap4r. With soap4r
1.5.8, I performed the following:

wsdl2ruby --wsdl http://webapi.allegro.pl/uploader.php?wsdl --type
client

and the generated classes had instance variables with underscores,
like @country_id. So I recommend that you install the latest via 'gem
install soap4r'

-- Mark.