SOAPpy serious problem

ozgur vatansever

Hi, I have a problem about soappy.

I have a wsdl file located at http://212.175.81.30:7777/importWebService/services/ShippingOrderDispatcher?wsdl

I want to call the function "dispatch" but that function takes an
array of ShippingOrder objects. I couldn't manage to define that array
of ShippingOrder structs. I tried SOAPpy.structType,
SOAPpy.typedArrayType. I'm missing something. Any suggestions? Here is
the code:

# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
import SOAPpy

WSDLFILE = "http://212.175.81.30:7777/importWebService/services/
ShippingOrderDispatcher?wsdl"

server = SOAPpy.WSDL.Proxy(WSDLFILE)

stl = SOAPpy.typedArrayType(name="ArrayOfShippingOrder")

st = SOAPpy.structType(name="ShippingOrder")
st._addItem("invoiceKey","213123")
st._addItem("cargoKey","12312312")
st._addItem("receiverCustName","asdasdasd")
st._addItem("receiverAddress","asdasdasdasdas")
st._addItem("receiverPhone1","2122222222")
st._addItem("receiverPhone2","")
st._addItem("receiverPhone3","")
st._addItem("cityName","ANKARA")
st._addItem("townName", "")
st._addItem("custProdId", "1")
st._addItem("desi", 4.67)
st._addItem("kg", 0.0)
st._addItem("cargoCount", 1)
st._addItem("waybillNo", "")
st._addItem("specialField1", "")
st._addItem("specialField2", "")
st._addItem("specialField3", "")
st._addItem("ttCollectionType", "")
st._addItem("ttDocumentId", long(1.0))
st._addItem("ttDocumentSaveType", "")
st._addItem("ttInvoiceAmount", "")
st._addItem("orgReceiverCustId", "")
st._addItem("description", "")
st._addItem("taxOfficeId", long(-1))
st._addItem("taxNumber", "")

stl.append(st)
server.soapproxy.config.dumpSOAPOut = 1
print server.dispatch(stl,"USER","PASSWD")

I got the following error:
SOAPpy.Types.faultType: <Fault soap:Client: ERROR - NO SUCH SERVICE
USER FOUND ON SCU_WS_USER

However, when I tried
print server.dispatch(None,"USER","PASSWD")

I got the result
IMPORT SUCCESSFULL: 0 record(s) are transferred by MARKAFONI job_id
used in this session: 41468