SOFTWARE ENGINEER/ C++ LINUX/ CONTRACT/ NM

Discussion in 'C++' started by tgugger@bex.net, Apr 15, 2008.

  1. Guest

    MUST BE US CITIZEN
    ALL WORK ON SITE

    TOM GUGGER
    INDEPENDENT
    RECRUITER

    419-537-9447

    C++ UNIX---LINUX/
    CONTRACT/ NM

    We have an immediate need for a C++ contractor who has experience
    with
    Unix and Linux. They will also need to have socket, thread, and script
    language
    experience. UML and Design Pattern experience are also helpful.
    Software testing and hardware interfacing are highly desired. We
    prefer five years or more
    of experience.

    This is a five month+ contract in Albuquerque, NM. What a nice place
    to spend the
    next five months. One MUST be a US Citizen. This is on site work. This
    is a 5/1/08
    start.

    Contractors pay their own expenses. We are ready to interview, so if
    qualified and
    Interested, please email your resume with your hourly (1099)
    requirement to .
    , Apr 15, 2008