C++/ CONTRACT/ IN

OMNI GROUP

419-537-9447

(e-mail address removed)

C++/ CONTRACT/
IN

We have a five month+ contract for several C++ contractors. We can use
C++/UNIX

people and or VC++ people. This project uses both .NET and UNIX technology
so we

are looking for people with either skill set. If one has both, or interested
in learning

some of the other, all the better.

The project is in the Ft Wayne, In. area and contractors pay their own
expenses. This

Is a competitive market, so please be realistic in your money requirements.
We are

looking to hire people in the $35hr -- $40hr range. This is an immediate
start, and an opportunity to pick up close to $30K by the end of the year.
Overtime has been available to good workers, about 5-10 hrs a wk if desired.

The key is good and current or recent C++ experience. NO H1”s. Must be US
Citizen

Or Greencard. Illegal aliens need not apply. If interested AND qualified,
answer the five questions below. Email the answers WITH a current resume
that emphasizes your

C++ experience.

1.. C++ experience ------------------yrs
3.. Citizenship Status ---------------