Software gurus with specialization in UI, Western Mass (Greater Springfield area)

Vidur Dhanda

Epistemic (www.epistemic.com) develops innovative software for business
analytics. Our flexible, on-demand, end-user focused solution, empowers
business users to create dashboards, reports and alerts using all the data
available to them without requiring IT support. We are currently
implementing the solution enterprise-wide at a Fortune 100 company.

We have an immediate need for two Java software engineers in our core
product development team. The engineers will be located in our new
development center in Western Mass (Greater Springfield region).

The ideal candidate will have a Computer Science background, several years
of development experience, a mastery of Java and the proven ability to craft
clean, modern user interfaces. (S)he will be able to conceptualize, analyze
and design elegant software solutions and grow into a leadership position as
additional team members are added in the coming months. Candidates must be
comfortable working with new technologies and enjoy experimenting with new
techniques. Lastly, candidates must be self-motivated, enjoy challenges and
value the energy and excitement of a startup.

Vidur Dhanda
Epistemic Corporation
tel: 617/566-1252
cell: 617/821-7115