Solution for Floating-Point Errors

Dr J R Stockton

In comp.lang.javascript message <[email protected]
oglegroups.com>, Mon, 23 Jul 2007 17:08:50, David Mark
I didn't want anything. The OP wanted an answer and got it and
followed up to say it worked. Now you have made a real mess of
things.

Please don't argue with Randy. He has something more important to do,
and should be given no excuse for not doing it.

Randy's responses seen here so far will do little to aid the development
in the OP of a real understanding of the situation; an answer that is
dumbed down is a disservice to those who read it.

The Natural Philosopher

Lee said:
The Natural Philosopher said:

You seem to have misunderstood my point about being a jerk.
The OP made a lame attempt to insult Randy. That's being
a jerk on several levels.

They are not answers to the question, but they may be very
valuable responses to it.

A direct answer to the question "How do I pull the trigger
on my shotgun when the barrel us under my chin" is probably
not the most valuable response.
Dunno. On some NG's I would unhesititangly respond 'with yer toe stoopid'