Solutions Architect for New Mobile Device Product

mparker

My name is Michelle Parker with Riccione Resources. I am working with
a client who is looking for a Solution Architect for the New Mobile
Device Technology Division. They are looking for someone who is
motivated by the opportunity to identify a need, craft a solution,
participate in producing the product and delivering and installing this
new product to the customer.

If this is of interest to you, please send me your current resume.
Should you know of someone who might be interested I would appreciate
receiving their contact information or would appreciate you passing
this along.

I look forward to working with you, your colleagues or associates.

Michelle Parker
Riccione Resources, Inc
(e-mail address removed)
972.407.1900 x 29

Multi-Talented Solutions Architect Needed!!! New Technology, Mobile
Devices, Java, C#, Enterprise Architecture
Location: Austin, TX

Company:
A mature and growing company with an already established customer base
is in need of a Multi-talented Solutions Architect for a new product
offering. The ideal candidate will have a strong aptitude for
understanding a customer's problem and providing a technology solution
that can best meet their needs. This position is a great opportunity
for someone who is challenged by using their strong problem solving and
technology skills to develop customer solutions. Great verbal and
written communication skills are required!!

Responsibilities:
· Define market penetration strategies and market development
strategies with Product Marketing and Management teams
· Lead Solution definition and positioning strategy for strategic
corporate accounts
· Account qualification, review and strategy with respect to proposed
solution
· Provide overlay support to Sales teams
· Lead solution demonstration definition and development
· Lead in the definition and presentation of account solution
statements to prospects
· Participate in trade shows and other marketing events
· Develop yearly strategic Solutions roadmap
· Provide feedback to Product Marketing / Management regarding client
requirements
· Perform analysis of competitors; formulate competitive strategies
· Mentor Sales Engineering personnel
· Produce Sales training material

Qualifications:
· Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
· Strong Technology background in large enterprise architecture
· Ability to build rapid solution prototypes using Java and C#
· Experience deploying Service Oriented Architecture solutions
· Experience with BEA Weblogic Suite
· Experience with XML based Telecom communication protocols (OMA
DM/DS, SyncML, TR-069) is preferred.
· Strong technical writing skills; especially with developing white
papers.
· Strong project management, time management, communication, and
business skills

Plusses:
· Embedded Device development experience (J2ME, C)
· Master of Business Administration preferred

Compensation: Base plus variable compensation

Relocation: Some Assistance

Alex Hunsley

mparker said:
My name is Michelle Parker with Riccione Resources.

Michelle Parker, you are clueless about newsgroups.
I am working with
a client who is looking for a Solution Architect for the New Mobile
Device Technology Division. They are looking for someone who is
motivated by the opportunity to identify a need,
craft a solution,
participate in producing the product and delivering and installing this
new product to the customer.

If this is of interest to you, please send me your current resume.

"Current" resume? As opposed to my resume from five years ago? Have you
ever heard of anyone wanting anything *other* than the current resume?
Should you know of someone who might be interested I would appreciate
receiving their contact information or would appreciate you passing
this along.

I look forward to working with you, your colleagues or associates.

Me, or my colleagues, or my associates? How on earth can you say "I look
forward to working with [basically anyone in the industry or their
friend]", who you know nothing about?" It doesn't make any sense. It
sounds completely false. Go away.
Multi-Talented Solutions Architect Needed!!!

One exclamation mark does the job. Three is stupid.
New Technology, Mobile
Devices, Java, C#, Enterprise Architecture
Location: Austin, TX

Wow, there's a lot of capital letters in Austin, TX.
Company:
A mature and growing company with an already established customer base
is in need of a Multi-talented Solutions Architect

You really must get a grip on this addiction to random placement of
capital letters.

for a new product
offering. The ideal candidate will have a strong aptitude for
understanding a customer's problem and providing a technology solution
that can best meet their needs.

A great way to spot bullshit language is to reverse the sense of one of
the words and see if it makes any sense. Would "...providing a
non-technology solution..." mean anything?
This position is a great opportunity
for someone who is challenged by using their strong problem solving and
technology skills to develop customer solutions. Great verbal and
written communication skills are required!!

Oh yeah!!! Multiple exclamation marks city!!!!! Do you dig my
communication skills????? I have more punctuation marks than you!!!!!!

Responsibilities:
· Define market penetration strategies and market development
strategies with Product Marketing and Management teams
· Lead Solution definition and positioning strategy for strategic
corporate accounts
· Account qualification, review and strategy with respect to proposed
solution
· Provide overlay support to Sales teams

Tsk, more shoddy written skills. Why is "Sales" capitalised? Go to the
back of the class.
· Lead solution demonstration definition and development
· Lead in the definition and presentation of account solution
statements to prospects
· Participate in trade shows and other marketing events
· Develop yearly strategic Solutions roadmap

Capital S, why? And so on...
[...]

Stop polluting this newsgroup. Read the FAQ. Do something useful here.

Daniel Pitts

Stop polluting this newsgroup. Read the FAQ. Do something useful here.
Its funny, I just replied with the same amount of sarcasm to a
different solicitation in this newsgroup. Great minds think alike, as
they say.

Lew

Michelle said:
They are looking for someone who is
motivated by the opportunity to identify a need, craft a solution,
participate in producing the product and delivering and installing this
new product to the customer.

Sounds like a pimp: Customer needs to get laid, find a sex partner for him,
get the partner addicted to crack and dependent on the pimp, drive the partner
to the customer's hotel room.

- Lew

Alex Hunsley

Daniel said:
Its funny, I just replied with the same amount of sarcasm to a
different solicitation in this newsgroup. Great minds think alike, as
they say.

Yup, it's often hard to resist when you see pap like that!
lex