    Can it some browser problem, wrong browser security settings ?

    Thank you,
    Alex Shefer

    Alex Shefer, Oct 25, 2004

  2. Alex Shefer

    Hermit Dave Guest

    i think the browser does a scan on the content type. with XP SP2 if the
    content type detected can contain a potential virus... ie a macro in office
    document or an application.. then it prompts the user. i am afraid there is
    nothing you can do about this. unless ofcourse you pass things as txt file.
    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave (D'way)
    http://hdave.blogspot.com

    (I hear what you're saying.. but lets try it my way first)

    Hermit Dave, Oct 25, 2004

  3. Alex Shefer

    Keith Guest

    Hi,

    I faced this problem too.. The dialog "Some files can harm your
    computer ...." only appears in some PCs .. works perfectly normal in
    others ..

    can anyway advice how to solve this issue? is it b'cos of browser
    settings?

    any advice is greatly appreciated

    Keith, Jan 26, 2005