    is my recommendation:

    http://sleekideas.com/web-hosting.php

    Thanks.

    StreetMagic.org, Jun 15, 2004

  2. StreetMagic.org

    Skroob Guest

    I believe that was me. Thanks for the reply, and i am going to consider them
    as an option. Thanks again.

    Skroob, Jun 15, 2004

  3. Fantastic, glad I could help. I'm a web designer and have referred
    several of my clients to them. They are always helpful and courteous
    and their hosting service seems very good (I don't hear complains from
    my clients).

    http://sleekideas.com/web-hosting.php

    StreetMagic.org, Jun 16, 2004
  4. StreetMagic.org