Something wrong when xml control is not showing data

Aaron

Hello,

I am using VB/ASP.net 2005. When I click submit it refreshes the page without entering the data from all the text boxes and not entering in the Game1.xml.

here is the asp.vb code
Imports System.Xml

Partial Class _game1

Inherits Web.UI.Page

Protected Sub btnSubmit_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnSubmit.Click

Dim xDoc As New XmlDocument

xDoc.Load(Request.MapPath("game1.xml"))

Dim newComment As XmlDocumentFragment = xDoc.CreateDocumentFragment()

newComment.InnerXml = "<Game>" + _

"<Wname>" + Server.HtmlEncode(txtWName.Text) + "</Wname>" + _

"<Bname>" + Server.HtmlEncode(txtBName.Text) + "</Bname>" + _

"<date>" + Server.HtmlEncode(txtDate.Text) + "</date>" + _

"<opening>" + Server.HtmlEncode(txtOpening.Text) + "</opening>" + _

"</Game>"

Dim root As XmlElement = xDoc.DocumentElement

root.AppendChild(newComment)

xDoc.Save(Request.MapPath("game1.xml"))

Response.Redirect(".....")

End Sub