Sometimes aspx page not refreshing

David C

I have a simple aspx web page that displays numbers obtained by a SQL
database lookup (sales and costs entered). The database access occurs at
the top of the page and I want it to run every time the page is Postback.
All VB code is between <% and %> at top.

The page displays fine at first load of page but some workstations are not
seeing the new numbers each time. The page is using Javascript setTimeout
method as shown below:

window.setTimeout("__doPostBack('LBtnRefresh', '')", 60000);

I have a LinkButton ID=LBtnRefresh that has a PostBackURL = this same page.

Is this some sort of cache issue or something? How can I fix it so it
always refreshes the user? Thanks.

David