    i have a custom datagrid with the viewstate turned off. i plan on caching
    the datasource and handling this myself rather than using viewstate. when
    the viewstate is disabled my SortCommand event handler never gets fired.
    ae, Mar 30, 2005

  2. ae

    ae Guest

    i know how to do this in c#, but i'm not sure how this is done in vb.net.
    also, do you know how i'd do this from within the custom control itself?

    ae, Mar 31, 2005

  3. ae

    venuprs Guest

    Hello,

    Can anyone please forward me the code for the Custom Datagrid with ViewState disabled.I am working on something like this.I would appreciate your help.my email address is

    Thanks

    User submitted from AEWNET (http://www.aewnet.com/)
    venuprs, Apr 8, 2005