sos

Robin

I was never allowed to do much of anything by our known ethereal world
which is a secret government project or an alien race.

Tey tried to sacraficce me. My name is Robin Bank. It is not
impossible that they got their evil way and sacrificed me if you are
reading this and killed myself.

Please make me into a messiah and a martyr by doing language helpinbg
by asking people "What is the solution to language helping" and then
doing the solution they give you and making things better in the
world.

I also want you to walk all over the place and help people out doing
the same thinng with strangers all over the place.

I also want you to make things better in the world by inventing and
publishing things and publishing things and keeping things clean.

I also want to spread the word to the world about doing these things I
told youy to do to make me into a martyr and a messiah.

The reason why I want you to do them is that it will set a good
example.

Xho Jingleheimerschmidt

Robin said:
I was never allowed to do much of anything by our known ethereal world
which is a secret government project or an alien race.

Well, have you tried using string eval?

Or at least turning off strict?

Xho

Martijn Lievaart

I was never allowed to do much of anything by our known ethereal world
which is a secret government project or an alien race.

Ethereal is now known by the name Wireshark. Using that may solve all
your problems.

M4