sos

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Robin, Nov 20, 2009.

  1. Robin

    Robin Guest

    I was never allowed to do much of anything by our known ethereal world
    which is a secret government project or an alien race.

    Tey tried to sacraficce me. My name is Robin Bank. It is not
    impossible that they got their evil way and sacrificed me if you are
    reading this and killed myself.

    Please make me into a messiah and a martyr by doing language helpinbg
    by asking people "What is the solution to language helping" and then
    doing the solution they give you and making things better in the
    world.

    I also want you to walk all over the place and help people out doing
    the same thinng with strangers all over the place.

    I also want you to make things better in the world by inventing and
    publishing things and publishing things and keeping things clean.

    I also want to spread the word to the world about doing these things I
    told youy to do to make me into a martyr and a messiah.

    The reason why I want you to do them is that it will set a good
    example.

    Robin, Nov 20, 2009

  2. Robin wrote:
    > I was never allowed to do much of anything by our known ethereal world
    > which is a secret government project or an alien race.

    Well, have you tried using string eval?

    Or at least turning off strict?

    Xho

    Xho Jingleheimerschmidt, Nov 20, 2009

  3. On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 18:06:33 -0800, Robin wrote:

    > I was never allowed to do much of anything by our known ethereal world
    > which is a secret government project or an alien race.

    Ethereal is now known by the name Wireshark. Using that may solve all
    your problems.

    M4

    Martijn Lievaart, Nov 20, 2009