    the SqlMembershipProvider but I can't find anywhere if the AD one is
    available. I'd like to make some customizations, and I'd rather not have to
    re-implement the entire provider if possible.
    Michael D'Angelo, Jul 18, 2006

  2. I don't know if it has been posted. You might need to reverse engineer it
    with reflector and recompile it from there.

    Joe K.

    http://www.directoryprogramming.net

    Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\), Jul 18, 2006

  3. Hi,

    no - only the AzMan and SQL provider...reflector is your friend :))

    dominick

    Dominick Baier, Jul 18, 2006
  4. Thanks, I'll try that. Though I don't know how I feel about
    reverse-engineering ;)

    "Joe Kaplan (MVP - ADSI)" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    Michael D'Angelo, Jul 18, 2006
  5. Most of us use reflector all the time as a learning tool. That seems
    totally reasonable to me. If possible, you should consider trying to
    inherit from the current provider and overriding behavior that your need to
    change. I believe it is designed with that use case in mind and that might
    save you a lot of time.

    The reflector file disassembler plug-in can also dump whole assemblies to
    source code files, making recompilation much more practical, if you need to
    do that.

    Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\), Jul 18, 2006