    thanks - dave
    david_at_windward_dot_net
    http://www.windwardreports.com

    David Thielen, Jul 18, 2007

  2. Hi Dave,

    From your description, in your ASP.NET web application which use Membership
    Service, and when one of the authenticated user bring up a new page, the
    new page will redirect the user to login page for credential ,correct?

    As for the membership service, are you using it with the default forms
    authentication setting. Also, for "bring up a new page", would you show me
    some detailed code and page logic on how this happen in your application.
    Based on my understanding, forms authentication's authenticated user will
    have login credential in cookie and this can persist among multiple
    browsers opened by the same user.

    Please let me know if there is anything I've missed here.

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

    ications.

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Jul 18, 2007

  3. And now it's working. May have been something weird happening on one of our
    testers systems.

    David Thielen, Jul 18, 2007
  4. Thanks for your reply Dave,

    That sounds good.