specifying multiple targets

coltrane

Multiple targets can be specified when ant is run from the commandline.
Is it possible to specify multiple targets when ant is called with in
an ant script?

something like

<target name="sometarget">
<ant dir="someapp" target="target1, target2">
</ant>
From experience I know this doesn't work but I didn't know if there was
another way to get the same result.

The reason I ask is that I would like to have the ant script opened
once and run 2 targets instead of opening the ant script twice.

thanks

john

coltrane

Well here's the answer to my own question

<target name="test_multiple">
<echo message = "testing double targets"/>
<ant antfile="test_multiple.xml">
<target name="two"/>
<target name="one"/>
</ant>