Specifying port to J2ME's OTA server

Robert Mark Bram

Hi All!

I am running WTK2.1 and attempting to run the OTA server from the command
line with the following results;

*** Running OTA...
C:\java\WTK21\bin\emulator.exe -Xprefs:F:\MonashUni\cpe5009\week6\bin\x.prop
s -Xdomain:trusted -Xjam:transient=http://localhost:1247/dukeProject/bin/duk
eProject.jad
Running with storage root DefaultColorPhone
The MIDlet suite was not found.
Execution completed.
8694 bytecodes executed
2 thread switches
483 classes in the system (including system classes)
198 dynamic objects allocated (11836 bytes)
1 garbage collections (0 bytes collected)
*** Exiting...
Press any key to continue . . .

I can run this ok with the emulator through KToolBar so the jar and jad
files are all ok. I am sure that the OTA server is not running with the port
specified in my x.props file:

# Port
http.proxyPort=1246
https.proxyPort=1247