Specifying port to J2ME's OTA server

Discussion in 'Java' started by Robert Mark Bram, Apr 19, 2004.

  1. Hi All!

    I am running WTK2.1 and attempting to run the OTA server from the command
    line with the following results;

    *** Running OTA...
    C:\java\WTK21\bin\emulator.exe -Xprefs:F:\MonashUni\cpe5009\week6\bin\x.prop
    s -Xdomain:trusted -Xjam:transient=http://localhost:1247/dukeProject/bin/duk
    eProject.jad
    Running with storage root DefaultColorPhone
    The MIDlet suite was not found.
    Execution completed.
    8694 bytecodes executed
    2 thread switches
    483 classes in the system (including system classes)
    198 dynamic objects allocated (11836 bytes)
    1 garbage collections (0 bytes collected)
    *** Exiting...
    Press any key to continue . . .

    I can run this ok with the emulator through KToolBar so the jar and jad
    files are all ok. I am sure that the OTA server is not running with the port
    specified in my x.props file:

    # Port
    http.proxyPort=1246
    https.proxyPort=1247