Spreadsheet::ReadExcel

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Eric Olson, Feb 9, 2004.

  1. Eric Olson

    Eric Olson Guest

    Hi all...

    The situation:

    Being able to import an Excel file using mod_perl, open it,
    and verify contents of cells.

    The problem:

    I have already tried to use ::parseExcel, but images are not
    recognized as far as I can tell.

    I would like to know if there is a way to open an Excel file, see
    an image, do something with it and write it back to a new file (I have
    already used ::WriteExcel to create an Excel file with an image) ...

    So, if anyone can help, I would be greatly appreciative. (By the
    way, if there is a ::ReadExcel module, where would it be?)

    Thanks guys,
    Eric

    Eric Olson, Feb 9, 2004