sql*plus diagrams

Betty

I inherited a job that uses Oracle. There are maybe
90 tables. I have files that I can run through
sql*plus to create the tables so I have the descriptions.
Question is: is there any software that I can use
to make diagrams from these files, ERD or otherwise?

Malte

Tor said:
Once the database has been "generated" into a schema, you can use
software like CA's ERWin to extract a model/diagram, and/or convert to
other databases, redesign etc.

http://www3.ca.com/Solutions/Product.asp?ID=260

But what does that have to do with Java?

Oracle JDeveloper can do that, at least i can provide the class
diagrams. I am quite certain that Oracle Designer can do the same.

steve

Download for free, yes. Use for free: only under certain circumstances...

oracle software is NOT "FREE", they place MOST oracle software on their
website, including the databases.

If you want to evaluate the software you can, but it is not to be used in
production.

Steve