    I have a .net 3.5 page with 10 SQLDataSources.

    Does anyone know of an easy way to see how long it takes for each of the
    queries to run?

    Paul, Jan 21, 2009

  2. Query alone?
    Try Profiler if using SQL Server, as it will give the metric.

    Complete time for each data source?
    You will have to use code behind instead of declarative wiring (the drag and
    drop/wizard approach) and wrap the actual data retrieval with a start and
    stop time.

    Hope this helps!

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, Se, SD, DBA

    Blog:

    | Think outside the box! |

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jan 21, 2009