SqlRoleProvider

Guest

Hi

I'm currently working on a project that uses roles and membership, and I
decided to derived from the SqlRoleProvider as shown below.

public class EconcordiaSqlRoleProvider : SqlRoleProvider
{
public EconcordiaSqlRoleProvider () : base()

I have a quick question concerning the SqlRoleProvider. Where is the
SqlConnection, ConnectionString, or ConnectionStringName stored in the
SqlRoleProvider instance? I want to use that connection for my custom
methods. If you can help me out or give any advice, I would really appreciate
it.

Cheers
Francis