square wave / sine wave generator

Discussion in 'C++' started by red floyd, Jun 21, 2007.

  1. red floyd

    red floyd Guest

    RayD wrote:
    > I'm looking for a simple program or method to generate sine waves or
    > square waves at a desired frequency.

    Have you tried Google? What's your C++ question?

    red floyd, Jun 21, 2007

  2. red floyd

    RayD Guest

    I'm looking for a simple program or method to generate sine waves or
    square waves at a desired frequency.

    Thanks for your help

    Ray

    RayD, Jun 21, 2007

  3. red floyd

    Bharath Guest

    On Jun 21, 1:43 pm, RayD <> wrote:
    > I'm looking for a simple program or method to generate sine waves or
    > square waves at a desired frequency.
    >
    > Thanks for your help
    >
    > Ray

    Isn't this a Home Work?

    Bharath, Jun 21, 2007
  4. RayD wrote:
    > I'm looking for a simple program or method to generate sine waves or
    > square waves at a desired frequency.

    C++ does not generate waves except when the new Standard is released.

    Victor Bazarov, Jun 21, 2007
  5. red floyd

    osmium Guest

    "Bharath" writes:

    > On Jun 21, 1:43 pm, RayD <> wrote:
    >> I'm looking for a simple program or method to generate sine waves or
    >> square waves at a desired frequency.

    > Isn't this a Home Work?

    It doesn't sound like homework to me. Why would he settle for a *program*
    if it were homework?

    In any event I can't divine what the question is. It could mean the
    production of tabular data, lines on a monitor or a sound from a speaker,
    plus some more things I haven't thought of.

    osmium, Jun 21, 2007
  6. "RayD" <> schreef in bericht
    > I'm looking for a simple program or method to generate sine waves or
    > square waves at a desired frequency.
    >
    > Thanks for your help
    >
    > Ray

    What exactly should the program do? Write values to a text-file, display a
    wave on the screen, send a wave to some communciation port?

    Regards,
    Nathan

    Nathan Wijnia, Jun 21, 2007