square wave / sine wave generator

red floyd

RayD said:
I'm looking for a simple program or method to generate sine waves or
square waves at a desired frequency.

Have you tried Google? What's your C++ question?

RayD

I'm looking for a simple program or method to generate sine waves or
square waves at a desired frequency.

Thanks for your help

Ray

Bharath

I'm looking for a simple program or method to generate sine waves or
square waves at a desired frequency.

Thanks for your help

Ray

Isn't this a Home Work?

Victor Bazarov

RayD said:
I'm looking for a simple program or method to generate sine waves or
square waves at a desired frequency.

C++ does not generate waves except when the new Standard is released.

osmium

Isn't this a Home Work?

It doesn't sound like homework to me. Why would he settle for a *program*
if it were homework?

In any event I can't divine what the question is. It could mean the
production of tabular data, lines on a monitor or a sound from a speaker,
plus some more things I haven't thought of.

Nathan Wijnia

RayD said:
I'm looking for a simple program or method to generate sine waves or
square waves at a desired frequency.

Thanks for your help

Ray

What exactly should the program do? Write values to a text-file, display a
wave on the screen, send a wave to some communciation port?

Regards,
Nathan