    I need example by SSL connection to web server. (my platform: VC++ 2005
    Express Edition)

    Thx!!!
    Sacred, Dec 21, 2005

  2. Sacred

    mlimber Guest

    Sacred wrote:
    > Hi!!! Could u help me, please!
    >
    > I need example by SSL connection to web server. (my platform: VC++ 2005
    > Express Edition)
    >
    > Thx!!!

    Wrong newsgroup. This one is for discussing the C++ language proper,
    not arbitrary applications using C++. See the FAQ for what is on-topic
    here and for some suggestions of better places to post your question:

    Cheers! --M
    mlimber, Dec 21, 2005

  3. Sacred <> wrote:

    > I need example by SSL connection to web server. (my platform: VC++ 2005
    > Express Edition)

    Your post is off-topic for comp.lang.c++. Please visit

    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Dec 21, 2005