    show me how JAAS should be used in webapplicatations?

    Thanks,

    rz
    Rick Z, Sep 25, 2004

  2. Rick Z

    Oscar kind Guest

    Rick Z <> wrote:
    > I have to design and implement SSO(single sing-on) to webapplications
    > (servlet and jsp based) and I should also use JAAS or other standard API.
    >
    > Does anyone know any sample application and/or documentation that could
    > show me how JAAS should be used in webapplicatations?

    SSO is specific to the application server you're using. By default, SSO is
    not enabled, and every application server I've encountered handles SSO
    differently.

    The use of JAAS is partly application server specific:
    - The JAAS modules are not, and they're documented in the JDK API.
    - Using the JAAS modules is, and is documented in the documentation for your
    application server (if it is supported).

    --
    Oscar Kind http://home.hccnet.nl/okind/

    Oscar kind, Sep 26, 2004