Standalone gnu-diff like tool in Java

Arne Vajhøj

David said:
If all I want are the standard shell and command line tools is there
any advantage in using Cygwin instead of Windows Services for UNIX
<http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/interopmigration/bb380242.aspx>?
They are the same price and it seemed easier to just install SFU.

It only supports some Windows versions (2000, XP and 2003 - not 9x and
Vista - and most likely not 2008 when it does not support Vista).

Infrequent updates (latest version is form 2006).

Most likely less utilities (my cygwin install has 1805 exe's
in bin dir).

Arne