Starting time and end time to fetch data from Code behind

thomson

Hi All,
i do have an application that searches the databse, For eg, i
do,

SqlHelper.ExecuteReader("","") this is the point where i call the
stored procedure to fetch the data from the database, sometimes it
takes me a lot of time to gimme the result, i need to show the user
something is happening while it fetches the data from the database, How
do i do it,

Thanks in Advance

thomson