startup - jdeveloper 9i

iluilyas

Hi Group

Im an Oracle Forms and Reports 9i developer.
I have worked on ASP/.NET pages as well and i would like to build web
applications using JDeveloper 9i.

But, im not quite sure to where to start from. And my search on oracle
site wasnt much successfull due to the fact that they focus much on
10g.

Any link would help me a lot, to start with the concepts of JDeveloper
and web development.

Thanks
Ilyas

steve

Hi Group

Im an Oracle Forms and Reports 9i developer.
I have worked on ASP/.NET pages as well and i would like to build web
applications using JDeveloper 9i.

But, im not quite sure to where to start from. And my search on oracle
site wasnt much successfull due to the fact that they focus much on
10g.

Any link would help me a lot, to start with the concepts of JDeveloper
and web development.

Thanks
Ilyas

basically the same program, and there are LOADS of tutorials on the oracle
website.

David Segall

iluilyas said:
Hi Group

Im an Oracle Forms and Reports 9i developer.
I have worked on ASP/.NET pages as well and i would like to build web
applications using JDeveloper 9i.

But, im not quite sure to where to start from. And my search on oracle
site wasnt much successfull due to the fact that they focus much on
10g.
If you use the 10g tutorials you will not find any large discrepancies
between the two products except that 9i does not have a GUI editor for
HTML forms.

Why do want to stick with the old version when you can download the
new one for unlimited use at no cost?

iluilyas

Thanks David

I would go ahead with the new version then. Then i can use oracle's
tutorials as well.

Thanks
Ilyas