Static Text Box and Drop Down List

RFleming

I have a web application that prints a report to a Static Text Box. I
can't seem to find an answer to what I assume is a simple problem.
The \r\n does not seem to cause the text box to start on the next
line. I also tried HTML <br>, and this ended up printing out on the
Static Text Box. Can some one tell me if I need to use a different
text control, set a property, or use a different method to refer to a
carriage return?

Also I have thre drop down list boxes. They get populated
dynamically, and I can't figure out how to have them automatically
move to be evenly spaced out when I submit and redraw the web page.

Thanks For You Time

Ryan

Chase Preuninger

If you are talking about the JTextField class then it is not meant to
be multi-line, neither do I think that JLabel is. Try using JTextArea.