statistics classes: cumulative probability

Gary N.

Hi

I'm looking for java statistics classes. I need to generate cumulative
probability graphs (which may also be called power-normal distributions?)
and I'm looking for an existing, standard, hopefully open-source java
classes. The math isn't complicated, but I'm trying not to re-invent the
wheel.

Thanks!

Gary

Gordon Beaton

I'm looking for java statistics classes. I need to generate
cumulative probability graphs (which may also be called power-normal
distributions?) and I'm looking for an existing, standard, hopefully
open-source java classes. The math isn't complicated, but I'm trying
not to re-invent the wheel.

You'll probably find something suitable here:

http://math.nist.gov/javanumerics/#libraries

/gordon