stem

Mark

Hi,

I am looking for library that will produce a steam from the word (core
of the word).
When the input will be "hate", the output will be "hat", for
"smiling", "smil" etc.
Next I would like to searching this stems in the text.

Do you know any good library to produce steams from words ?

Thanks for help !

Jeff Higgins

Hi,

I am looking for library that will produce a steam from the word (core
of the word).
When the input will be "hate", the output will be "hat", for
"smiling", "smil" etc.
Next I would like to searching this stems in the text.

Do you know any good library to produce steams from words ?

Thanks for help !
Web search terms java+word+stemmer.
If you are looking for recommendations add+recommend.
I use the GATE platform quite a bit and I'm pleased with it's capabilities.
< http://gate.ac.uk/>