Storing Datasets in Web Farms

Guest

Hi

I have an expensive call to the database that returns a dataset and I need
to store this somewhere so that I do not make repeated calls to the database
for the same parameters. What is the best way to tdo this in a web farn
where the session state is not managed on a single server? Putting it in
ViewState will also have performance implications I think since the dataset
can be pretty big. Can someone suggest a methodology and some reading that I
can do to understand this better?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kan