Web Farms

Cathie

Can any one point me to a good article covering things I have to consider
when deploying to a web-farm and/or how to deploy my ASP.NET application to
a web farm? I realise the session state needs to be set to remote server or
SQL and I am using windows authentication, so the forms authentication issue
isn't a problem, but is there something I haven't considered?

My application is ASP.NET running on V1.1 framework with COM+ back-end.

Thanks in advance,
Cathie

John Soulis [MSFT]

Hello Cathie,
Prabably not an exhaustive list, but here are a few things.
325056 PRB: Session State Is Lost in Web Farm If You Use SqlServer or
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=325056
323744 FIX: "The View State Is Invalid for This Page and Might Be Corrupted"
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=323744

Thank you,
John Soulis
Microsoft, ASP.NET