Strange errors on exit

Thomas Dybdahl Ahle

When I close my (gtk) program, I get errors like the below.
It seams that when the interpreter shuts down, it sets every variable to
None, but continues running the threads, (seems only in cases where
they've just been asleep)
I don't think this would be intended behavior?

Exception in thread Thread-4 (most likely raised during interpreter
shutdown):
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/threading.py", line 442, in __bootstrap
File "/home/thomas/Programmering/python/skak/0.7/lib/pychess/System/
ThreadPool.py", line 49, in run
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/Queue.py", line 89, in put
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/threading.py", line 237, in notify
exceptions.TypeError: exceptions must be classes, instances, or strings
(deprecated), not NoneType
Unhandled exception in thread started by
Error in sys.excepthook:

Original exception was:

Gabriel Genellina

[...]

Looks similar to this reported bug: