Strange Occurance on Live but not on Test Server

Guest

Hello,

I have a fairly simple ASP.Net app that is a Business Card order form. The
usual fields plus two buttons. One button is always enabled and when
clicked, it will update a "preview" of the business card. It also does a
Page.Validate and if valid, will enable the Submit button.

This works perfectly on my test server. However, on my production server,
the first time I, or anyone, clicks on that Show Me button, it refreshes the
page. From that point on, it will work as normally. But each first time
anyone goes to it, it seems to do a reload of the page.

I checked the IIS settings and they are the standard and the same on both
machines. I check the Machine.config and they are identical. The only
difference I can see is that the Test server is XP and the Productions server
is 2000.

This is damn annoying and I can not figure out why this occurs.