strange problem since migrating to server 2003

David C

Some screens of the web application simply do not respond to events period.
Once you get to the screen, none of the buttons work. Does not respond to
events period.

After the first time it happened, I simply recompiled and everything was
back to normal. Now that I have deployed a new version, random screens
refuse to respond to events.

The only difference is that we have migrated to server 2003. This never
happened (at least not this kind of problem) with 2000. Sorry I can't be
more specific, but that is what's been happening.

David C