Streaming Word to browser on SSL supresses header and footer

Guest

I'm displaying a Word doc on the client by streaming HTML to the client and
setting the ContentType to 'application/msword'. This works fine on our
development server (which does not use SSL), but our test server (which DOES
USE SSL) will not display the header and footer on the word doc.

I would like to know if anyone knows if SSL could be the problem with the
headers and footers not displaying.

Thanks,
Rudy Deitrick