    appriciated.

    Regards,
    Raj Vanjara

    Raj Vanjara, Feb 1, 2011

  2. You may want to have a look at
    <http://poi.apache.org/hwpf/quick-guide.html#Headers+and+Footers>

    HTH,
    Daniel

    Daniel Schwering, Feb 1, 2011

  3. Raj Vanjara

    Lew Guest

    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Java programming MS Word doc header and footer

    --
    Lew
    Ceci n'est pas une fenêtre.

    Lew, Feb 1, 2011
  4. Raj Vanjara

    Raj Vanjara Guest

    Thanks all for your responses I appriciate your help!

    Raj Vanjara, Feb 2, 2011
  5. Raj Vanjara

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Tue, 1 Feb 2011 05:31:19 -0800 (PST), Raj Vanjara
    said :

    >I want to add Header and Footer to MS Word Doc, your help is
    >appriciated.

    See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/poi.html

    You may find it much easier to add in RTF or Open Office format, then
    convert back to MS word format.

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/openoffice.html
    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/rtf.html

    --