Strong Name Assembly

Chris

I have a strong named assembly. It installs fine on my XP Pro Machine via
the .net configuration tool. When I use the same tool to install it on a
W2003 machine it says it isn't strongly named.
As I don't have vs.net. Ihave been compliling my vb file as a module and
then using al.exe to sign it with a strong name. It seems to work on my
machine. When I copy the dll to the 2003 machine it doesn't. Does it need
any additional files than the dll. Also the W2003 machine is .net v2 whereas
my machine is .net v1. Any ideas? Regards, Chris.