Strongly-Typed State Class in UIAPB

bryan

I'm trying to use a strongly-typed State class in my UIAPB-based app.
It looks like state is being "over-persisted" if there is such a
thing. I'm using session state persistence.

I start a session, navigate a between a couple of different "UI
Processes", and then end it (even going as far as calling
Page.Session.Abandon() in the final page of my app.) I start a new
session, I see a new task Id, but information from the state from the
previous session is being picked up in the new session.

I have made sure that I complete all the UI tasks and that there are
no references (as far as I can tell) to the existing custom state
object when I end the session.

This is driving me nuts - any suggestions?

Thanks,
Bryan

bryan

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:37:38 -0500, (e-mail address removed) wrote:

Nevermind. It was my being nuts in the first place that made me thing
something was wrong.