struts and multiple RequestProcessors in one EAR

Discussion in 'Java' started by Dennis, Apr 19, 2004.

  1. Dennis

    Dennis Guest

    Hi,

    I have asomewhat interesting problem:

    We have multiple webapps that are contained in one ear file. We use a
    custom RequestProcessor that inherits from struts default one. By
    accident, one of the wars included in the ear file did not contain the
    configuration for the custom processor, hence the default one was
    used. When accessing that application, the action forwards returned
    were disorted in that their name and path was null.

    The system configuration is as follows:

    JDK 1.4.1_03

    BEA Weblogic server 8.1 SP 2

    Windows 2000

    Does anybody know if this is a struts feature or a problem with the
    class loading behavior of WLS (which is somewhat strange IMHO)?

    Thanks,

    Dennis

    Dennis, Apr 19, 2004