struts and multiple RequestProcessors in one EAR

Dennis

Hi,

I have asomewhat interesting problem:

We have multiple webapps that are contained in one ear file. We use a
custom RequestProcessor that inherits from struts default one. By
accident, one of the wars included in the ear file did not contain the
configuration for the custom processor, hence the default one was
used. When accessing that application, the action forwards returned
were disorted in that their name and path was null.

The system configuration is as follows:

JDK 1.4.1_03

BEA Weblogic server 8.1 SP 2

Windows 2000

Does anybody know if this is a struts feature or a problem with the
class loading behavior of WLS (which is somewhat strange IMHO)?

Thanks,

Dennis