Struts <logic:iterate> giving problem.

Senthil

All,

I am using Struts and Tomcat 5.0.

I have a bean called testBean. testBean has several property. One of
the property is of type Hashtable(lets call it as MainHash)

MainHash will be filled with so many Hashtable(lets call it as
SubHash1, SubHash2 etc.)

SubHash has been filled dynamically. Technically n number of SubHashes
are there(SubHash1, SubHash2 etc).

SubHash keys are fixed(lets call it as Key1, Key2) where as values are
not.

The question is How do i query the SubHash keys and get its value from
MainHash using Struts/Tomcat environment?

Thanks,