Struts losing session after jsp page

Ed

We have an existing struts app that is over a year old. Because of
issues with a database change, we need to add connection pooling to
the app. I added a datasource to the config and am getting the
connection fine. The problem is this;

I go to the start.do. It assigns me a session and sends me to the
login.jsp. I fill in the blanks and submit. I go back to start.do and
forward to page2.do. page2.do sends me to page2.jsp, which is a list
of choices. I select a choice that takes me back to page2.do and
forwards me to whateverichose.do. Every time I go from a .jsp back to
a .do, I get a new session. It never did this before.

The only difference is that I updated my struts.jar files to the
latest version and started using a datasource. Does anyone know how to
fix this?

Thanks, Ed.

Sudsy

Ed wrote:
The only difference is that I updated my struts.jar files to the
latest version and started using a datasource. Does anyone know how to
fix this?

Check the controller element in your struts-config.xml file. Does
it contain the locale attribute? If so, make sure that it's set
to true. Having it set to false resulted in problems for me. If
you're using Apache as the front-end then you should be using
mod_jk instead of jserv. That was another source of problems.
Of course, without seeing the config files...