[struts2] Taglib and freemarker -> insert bodyContent

Discussion in 'Java' started by OTB, Dec 15, 2006.

  1. OTB

    OTB Guest

    Hi, I succeeded to create a taglib using a ftl template.
    I can esaly access from the template to my parameters with
    ${parameters.XXX},
    but how to insert, inside my template, the body content of my tag ?

    I would like to generate this :

    START
    some large generated stufff
    my <b>custom</b>content