StyleSheetTheme not working

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by David Thielen, Nov 12, 2006.

  1. <pages theme="Windward">
    <controls>
    <add tagPrefix="aspWindward" namespace="net.windward.webcontrols"
    assembly="WindwardPortalEngine"/>
    </controls>
    </pages>
    works fine.

    However:
    <pages StyleSheetTheme="Windward">
    <controls>
    <add tagPrefix="aspWindward" namespace="net.windward.webcontrols"
    assembly="WindwardPortalEngine"/>
    </controls>
    </pages>

    gives me an error (both in web.config). Any ideas?

    --
    thanks - dave
    david_at_windward_dot_net

    David Thielen, Nov 12, 2006

  2. Hello Dave

    As for the StyleSheetTheme with global level defined control prefix, what's
    the exact error you get? Does the error just occur at design-time in
    web.config editor or also report error at runtime. Would you also provide
    the detailed error message and trace if available?

    BTW, here is a test config fragment I used in my web site project which
    works. Is there anything particular in the control/assembly you referened?

    ================
    <pages styleSheetTheme="Theme1">
    <controls>
    <add tagPrefix ="ppsl" namespace="PostPageSiteLib"
    assembly="PostPageSiteLib"/>

    </controls>
    </pages>

    Please feel free to let me know if there is anything else you find.

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Nov 13, 2006

  3. That was the one capitalization I did not try - and of course that was it. I
    wish they had the intellisense for that <pages node in web.config.

    David Thielen, Nov 13, 2006