    border(s), etc.) ?

    Thanks,
    Roshawn
    Roshawn, Aug 20, 2004

  2. Roshawn

    clintonG Guest

    It depends on how the control was developed. If you build your
    own control you can include HTML and CSS that will allow
    the control to be modified when it is not enabled.

    --
    <%= Clinton Gallagher, "Twice the Results -- Half the Cost"
    Architectural & e-Business Consulting -- Software Development

    "Roshawn" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Could someone tell me if it's possible to style a disabled control?

    Instead

    clintonG, Aug 21, 2004