    Could you explain a bit more especifically how to get the .dsp / .dsw files
    into work?

    Regards, Fernando

    Fernando Libonati, Sep 15, 2004

  2. "Fernando Libonati" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hello, after read your message I put hands on work and try to get
    > python2.3.4 sources compiled with DevC++4.9.9 and I've failed.
    >
    > Could you explain a bit more especifically how to get the .dsp / .dsw files
    > into work?
    >
    > Regards, Fernando

    Hello Fernando,

    Well, check out the pyMinGW patch here:
    http://jove.prohosting.com/iwave/ipython/pyMinGW.html

    It has the make files and the patches to Python source needed to get
    Python compiled under MinGW. I have removed the ".dev" project files
    to make the download smaller and hence, I think, streamlined the whole
    build process to make it easier. Now it is all make files.

    The update you will see is not the same one I got my own private copy
    of the MinGW compiled Python back in June compiled with. At any rate
    the point is that the current public pyMinGW patch is not yet 100%
    complete. But since the last update, however, some good progress was
    made and I think very shortly, God willing, there will be a very good
    and working pyMinGW patch for Python 2.4a3, and Python 2.3 Final. If
    you cannot wait, then download the current pyMinGW and see what
    happens.

    Regards
    Khalid

    --
    Q. The purpose of life?

    [A]: "I created the jinn and humankind only that they might
    worship Me." (Translation, Qur'an, 51:56)

    : "Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter:
    Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the
    whole duty of man." (KJV, Ecclesiastes 12:13)

    A. B., Khalid, Sep 17, 2004