Suds and Complex Sequences

Greg Lindstrom

Hello Everyone -

I am trying to use Suds, the very fine library allowing me to use SOAP, to
query a service over the net. Part of the data structure defined be the
WSDL calls for a sequence of SubscriberDataTypes (this application is used
to test an insurance companys' rating service).

(SubscriberDataType){
SubscriberID = None
SubscriberBirthDate = None
Zip = None
<snip>
DependentData[] = <empty>
}

Which goes into

(MedicalRatingRequest){
MessageHeader =
(MessageHeaderType){
MessageName = None
MessageID = None
<snip>
}
RequestHeader =
(RequestHeaderType){
RequestType =
(RequestTypeEnum){
value = None
}
<snip>
}
<snip>
SubscriberData[] = <empty>
}

Note that the Subscriber Data is a sequence of SubscriberDataType. I have
not been able to find any documentation showing me how to do this. Does
anyone out there know how I can generate the request?

Thanks for your time,

Greg Lindstrom

John Gordon

In said:
--089e0122976c27f48b04e697f887
Hello Everyone -
I am trying to use Suds, the very fine library allowing me to use SOAP, to
query a service over the net. Part of the data structure defined be the
WSDL calls for a sequence of SubscriberDataTypes (this application is used
to test an insurance companys' rating service).

Contact whomever is providing this data and ask them for documentation.