suggestion

anam khan

not so much gud in C++ programming and now in next semester java is
going to b offeredi want some suggestions of improving my programming
what can i do plz kindly inform me soon.

Todd Carnes

i want some suggestions of improving my programming what can i do plz
kindly inform me soon.

Reading and lectures will only get you so far. The only way to learn to
write programs is to write programs....

In other words, practice, practice, practice... then ask questions.

Todd

MikeP

anam said:
not so much gud in C++ programming and now in next semester java is
going to b offeredi want some suggestions of improving my programming
what can i do plz kindly inform me soon.

Learn C# a little bit. Write a few simple programs in it. Don't try to
use all the features, but DO think about the features and why they are
there and if they are valuable, and compare with C++ (and even Java if
you are ambitious or rigorous).